Software - Director, Pac Rim Operations - Singapore
THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
About the Client
Headquartered in Canada with office in US. It is a privately-held and cash flow positive company.
About the Role
- Determine the appropriate sales and marketing strategies for increasing operations in Asia
- Strengthen existing channel relationships and identifying new relationships
- Work with head office in Canada to identify and implement structure, and devise operating plan for Asia
- Work with Corporate Marketing to customize and optimize marketing efforts for the Asian market
- Manage localization efforts with respect to Marketing, as well initiate and execute programs and events
- Implement training policies and procedures and comprehensive sales tools
- Incorporate the business value of the addition of Client to the targeted partners value proposition and ROI metrics.
- Be responsible for services partner funnel and forecasting process.
- Work with partners to deliver win-win business and service growth, and promote the development of new Client sales opportunities.
- Plan and implement a cost-effective travel itinerary, maintain accurate and up-to-date sales contact records, and prepare sales reports in a comprehensive and timely manner
Requisite Education/ Experience
- University graduate with at least 10 years relevant experience with 5 in a sales and/or marketing management role
- Strong knowledge and proven experience working across the Asia Pacific region
- Experience working within multinational corporations with a sensitivity to cultures and practices
- Prior experience developing and implementing marketing strategies, including pricing, programs, events
- Have in-depth channel experience and connections within the VAR, System Integrator and OEM communities
- Engaged in managing multiple channel accounts
- Personable and relationship oriented, one who is organized and self-initiating
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities
- Fluent and/or working knowledge in Japanese