Professional Services - Regional Consulting Lead
THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.About the Company
Our client is one of the largest chartered accountancy and business advisory firms in Canada. For more than 65 years, we have proudly served and responded to the needs of our mid-market clients in the public and private sectors. Staying true to our values and entrepreneurial spirit, our people remain the driving force behind our success. Our client is proud to have been recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada for the seventh year in a row. Work for a firm that works for you.
Scope of Position
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a position in the Ontario Consulting Practice based in Toronto as Regional Consulting Leader. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have an established network within the Ontario business market, and will have played a hands-on role in building a successful consulting practice.
This role requires an individual that can be accountable for active business development in the marketplace as well as setting consulting team strategy, overseeing the delivery of services, ensuring quality, and managing risk. Consulting services would include, but are not limited to, Organizational Transformation and Performance Improvement Services for large private and public sector organizations.
The Regional Consulting Leader will have the opportunity to work with a growing, highly skilled, geographically dispersed team of professionals with varying backgrounds and experience. The incumbent will also be a key player in growing a business, a team, a budget and a business network. This is a unique opportunity to become an Ontario business leader. The incumbent must demonstrate company's culture, values, and brand.
The following competencies listed below define the role of Regional Consulting Lead:
- Business development experience
- Experience with a broad mix of clients.
- Strong knowledge of working with clients to evaluate and understand the impact of decisions on their business.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and coaching people and teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Experience / Education
- Is highly entrepreneurial;
- Has previous experience building a consulting practice;
- Has 15+ years of senior level consulting experience in a professional services firm environment;
- Understands, and has delivered, a wide range of Management Consulting services, including strategic planning, operations improvement, project management, and organizational transformation engagements performed for medium and large sized private and public sector organizations;
- Has the ability to liaise with other service line Partners to establish relationships and cross sell respective services.
- Attend professional development courses, seminars, workshops, and meetings as needed.
- Participate in Service Line calls/meetings.
- Support the mission, vision, values, and goals of the firm.
Remuneration & Benefits
- The Total Rewards package, including flexible work schedules, a pension plan, flexible benefits, generous vacation leave, and professional development and training, is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience. Our client encourages a healthy balance between life and work and offer superb lifestyle choices that suit the way you work - and play!