Manufacturing - VP Sales
THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
Client is focused on providing solutions to a diverse number of companies. They expect long-term growth by building strong relationships based on trust, quality and customer service. Client achieves this by concentrating its efforts on opportunities that are profitable to both customers and the company.
Their customers, both large and small, depend on Client's company to execute the manufacturing and molding requirements to very high standards. They are often called upon to manufacture oral care products, health care products, safety products and consumer goods.
Client draws upon proven production experience, expertise and a modern well equipped plant to exceed the needs of today's custom manufacturing requirements. The company's mission is to excel at providing innovative and integrated solutions relating to molding, assembly and packaging or any combination.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President Sales will be responsible for developing, directing and executing the Client sales strategy based on the current and future manufacturing solutions. As important as revenue growth this entrepreneurial executive will have a keen awareness for profit and the bottom line.
While the VP Sales will be expected to continue expanding Client market presence and solution offerings he/she will also need to leverage the current manufacturing capability and identify customers and solutions that will utilize existing assets and process and drive additional revenue from current accounts.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Maximize current sales and pipeline, expand the breadth of related markets strategic to the company’s success;
- Develop plans and strategies for evangelizing and developing business to achieve the company’s revenue and profit objectives;
- Define and build the Client sales infrastructure and selling model to execute the company’s sales plan;
- Develop a close working relationship with the Plant Manager to help evolve the sales strategy and customer relationships;
- Implement a successful sales process which will become the primary tool to drive the company revenues and sales effort while keeping management informed of qualified prospects, customers and order status;
- Assist in the corporate budget planning process, specifically in sales forecasting and sales pipeline management and as a member of the leadership team be the lead on driving revenue and share in achieving the bottom line objectives;
- Preparing timely reports and analytical metrics allowing the monitoring and appraisal of sales programs and efforts;
- Identify sales opportunities that will maximize the manufacturing existing capability with a focus on profofit margin
Preferred Education and Experience
The following indicates specific industry, academic and functional experience/qualifications that are important to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables.
- University degree preferably in business or equivalent, with 10 years of sale experience, 5 – 10 years in leadership roles in a bottom line oriented business.
- Experience growing a business from $5M to $10M plus.
- Experience in the plastic molding manufacturing business would be an asset.
- Proven sales, sales management and operational management experience contributing to the success of a similar size business.
- Experience selling to both large Fortune 500 companies and SMB’s with sales cycles that can range from 30 – 90 days with an average deal size between $50K to $100K.
- Maximize current sales and pipeline while expanding to new markets.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary and bonus structure commensurate with experience.