Communication Platform - Director, Agency Sales
About the Company
Our client is a well established, highly successful cloud-based phone carrier with operations across North America. With 16M Monthly Active Users, 2M new users joining each month, our client has experienced impressive YoY annual revenue growth.
As growth continues, our client now seeks to bring on a Director of Agency Sales. With an opportunity to be impactful, the successful candidate will bring a resourceful ‘own it/solve it’ mindset in helping the company continue its impressive trajectory.
Scope of Position
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Agency Sales will be responsible for developing, directing and executing the company's programmatic advertising and monetization strategy. With oversight of the company’s Ad operations and monetization function, the successful candidate will play a critical role in growing the user base and leading the company through its next stage of growth.
Working as a ‘player/coach’ the successful candidate will drive results while building and leading a highly motivated, collaborative and effective team.
This is an outstanding opportunity that features:
- Strong industry and company growth
- Proven, innovative technology
- Highly entrepreneurial culture
- An opportunity to make a real difference
This role will appeal to individuals that are not satisfied with just ‘hitting numbers’ but are driven to set new standards of performance.
- Develop ad operation and monetization plans and strategies to grow the company’s visibility and subscriber/user base to achieve the aggressive revenue and profit objectives.
- Develop highly effective marketing automation solutions with tier 1 advertisers and publishers.
- Successfully develop advertiser partnerships and strategic digital marketing programs.
- Take a major role in key account relationships, closing complex deals and building ongoing relationships.
- Hire, train, organize and effectively deploy a high performing team ensuring that it has the resources, processes and operational capabilities by which to outperform and scale.
- Establish appropriate metrics and KPIs.
- Develop and implement enhanced processes to monitor sales funnels and forecasts. Establish a repeatable sales model incorporating a strong value proposition for different markets and geographies.
- Focus the team to accelerate and drive the growth of the business, new market development, leadership and profitability.
- Ensure operational milestones are met on time, with high quality - and that they meet the cost objectives that are established.
- Remain abreast of the industry, competitors and trends.
- Report regularly and proactively to senior management on results and plans going forward.
- Adapt business model to capitalize on evolving customer needs and new competitive offerings.
- Participate in the company’s strategy planning sessions bringing forward innovative ideas and plans in an attempt to bring the company to the next level.
- Assist with corporate positioning and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product and services positioning.
- Provide input on product roadmap that incorporates market feedback and ensures competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Preferred Experience / Education
The following indicates specific industry, academic and functional experience/qualifications that are important to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables.
- A bias for action, burning desire to succeed with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven leader with exceptional coaching and mentoring capabilities.
- Demonstrated success in scaling a team of top talent.
- Successfully optimized the programmatic stack of a previous company.
- Strong knowledge of ad operations, programmatic advertising and monetization; proven track record of programmatic stack optimization
- Solid industry and vendor relationships and knowledge and expert capabilities in developing relationships.
- Experience in mobile apps and the consumer world.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to quickly understand the business you are operating in.
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions and drive the vision forward.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation package with a variable component to incentivize best in class performers.
If interested, please contact
|Sal Rocco StoneWood Group, Toronto Bus: 416-365-9494 Ext. 233 firstname.lastname@example.org||Marwan Elghamry StoneWood Group, Toronto Bus: 416-365-9494 Ext. 229 email@example.com|